360 Virtual Reality is an engaging and immersive type of content which has gained popularity in recent months with the likes of Facebook and Youtube. It allows the viewer to move around the camera without limits, giving them control of what they see.
360 Virtual tours offer your web visitors unparalleled access to your location or business without ever leaving your website whilst boosting your web visitor retention and sales or bookings. Known as sticky content, virtual tours are proved to keep potential customers longer on your website allowing them to interact with your products or services with just a click of a mouse.
- Provides detailed visual information to your potential customers beyond merely text and one or two still photos. (A photograph is worth 1,000 words, a virtual tour is worth 1,000 photographs)
- Opens your location or services to the online public in a detailed and fast-loading virtual reality environment, allowing you to showcase key features of your location or service
- People enjoy taking virtual tours; it gives them the confidence to make a decision online or by telephone
- Virtual tours can be persuasive decider between you and your competitors
- 360º virtual tours are interactive; viewers can select which images they would like to view and navigate as they choose
- Increases web visitor retention or “stickiness” detailed visual information helps viewers to finalise their decision. (20+ minutes average visit vs. 2-3 minutes without a tour)
- Keep up with and beat your competition will a fully interactive and immersive web experience